Function Nor Found RTRIM..Module Name or Entry point not found

Hello,
    I am also facing the same problem.One of my client is using interbase 4.0 and unfortunately their server was crashed.Now we installed the same Interbase4.0(Linux Version).But after installing in the RedHat Linux 6.2 , their is no UDF Folder created in the /usr/interbase/ path.So i couldn't copy the udflib.so library in the udf folder.But i copied in bin and lib folders.At the time of installation of interbase there was no error.
I tried to restore the gbak file, at the time it is showing this error message.

"Function Nor Found RTRIM..Module Name or Entry point not found"

Anyone can tell what could be the problem?

Thanks in Advance

Sivaraman

Re:Function Nor Found RTRIM..Module Name or Entry point not found

sivaraman wrote:
>     I am also facing the same problem.One of my client is using
> interbase 4.0 and unfortunately their server was crashed.Now we
> installed the same Interbase4.0(Linux Version).But after installing
> in the RedHat Linux 6.2 , their is no UDF Folder created in the
> /usr/interbase/ path.

        No, there won't be for IB 4.0.  UDF libraries go in {ibhome}/bin by
default in IB 4, IIRC.

> So i couldn't copy the udflib.so library in the
> udf folder.But i copied in bin and lib folders.At the time of
> installation of interbase there was no error.  I tried to restore the
> gbak file, at the time it is showing this error message.

> "Function Nor Found RTRIM..Module Name or Entry point not found"

        Find the library.  DROP the UDF from the restored DB.  Re-add the UDF
with the correct path.

        -Craig

Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://delphi.weblogs.com
InterBase Perf. Monitor : http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPerformanceMonitor