Urgent Help needed(paradox error 8715 : could not find language driver)

Hi,
 when i install my executable over windows 2000 platform i am getting
the
following error

"Paradox error :  could not find laguage driver" with error number as
8715

I found that the error 8715 which i am getting was there in the BDE
error list under the section object on interest not found.
Can you please help me out to find a fix for this problem? can you
please
respond
as soon as possible as i need to resolve this issue urgently.

Thanks & Regards,
 Mahesh Jetti.

Re:Urgent Help needed(paradox error 8715 : could not find language driver)

Mahesh V S Jetti wrote:

> "Paradox error :  could not find laguage driver" with error number as
> 8715

Is it so that you can get the installations to work on W95/98
platforms, but not on W2000/XP platforms?

Could it simply be that you have to run the installation with
W2000 System Administrator rights, so that the language drivers
and registry settings will be set?

Markku Nevalainen

Re:Urgent Help needed(paradox error 8715 : could not find language driver)

hi markku,
  Thanks for the help.
 I had tried it out by installing from the system administator login but it does
 not solve the problem.  German version of windows 2000 is being used. Is there
 any chance that this may lead to any problem?
thanks & regards,
Mahesh
Markku Nevalainen <m...@iki.fi> wrote in message <news:3DEE016E.6396@iki.fi>...
> Mahesh V S Jetti wrote:

> > "Paradox error :  could not find laguage driver" with error number as
> > 8715

> Is it so that you can get the installations to work on W95/98
> platforms, but not on W2000/XP platforms?

> Could it simply be that you have to run the installation with
> W2000 System Administrator rights, so that the language drivers
> and registry settings will be set?

> Markku Nevalainen

Other Threads