Create a Oracle DataBase in Delphi program

Hello.

    I must to create a Oracle DataBase in a Delphi program. Not Create the
tables, Indexes and relations (I do this), I need to create the empty
DataBase (The files).
    Iam working with Oracle8 and Delphi 5.
    Any link, any manual, any sample, anything...

    Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~
Neftal

Re:Create a Oracle DataBase in Delphi program

Check the Oracle manuals at http://technet.oracle.com and please don't
crosspost to half the usenet.
It does require however running programs on the server.
You are aware a database in Oracle is completely different of a database in
sqlserver (and sybase and paradox etc.)? You don't expect creating 'many'
databases on that one single server? Just a few questions, anyone up to such
rash and dangerous programming as you tend to do, should be approached with
utmost caution.
Creating databases on the fly is something you shouldn't even *want* to do,
and any serious dba is going to hate you for it.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

"Neftal" <i...@grupo77.es> wrote in message

> Hello.

>     I must to create a Oracle DataBase in a Delphi program. Not Create the
> tables, Indexes and relations (I do this), I need to create the empty
> DataBase (The files).
>     Iam working with Oracle8 and Delphi 5.
>     Any link, any manual, any sample, anything...

>     Thanks.

> Neftal

Other Threads