BUG BUG BUG - Bug in TDesicionCube - BUG BUG BUG

TDesicionCube gives exception "Cannot build the Decision Cube with an empty
data set" (class ECacheError) if the dataset contain one record/item.

Use a form with a desicion cube that is linked to a source (Table / SQL)
which contains just one record. The bug appears when you set the cube's
active propert to true.

Rick Beerendonk

P.S. Bug has been reported to Borland.

Re:BUG BUG BUG - Bug in TDesicionCube - BUG BUG BUG

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:18:56 +0100, "Rick Beerendonk"

<hangk...@worldonline.nl> wrote:
> TDesicionCube gives exception

Sounds like a reasonable place to raise an exception, i.e., not a "BUG
BUG BUG". Pivoting on one record isn't very useful.

--
Rick Rogers (TeamB) | Fenestra Technologies

Re:BUG BUG BUG - Bug in TDesicionCube - BUG BUG BUG

>> TDesicionCube gives exception

>Sounds like a reasonable place to raise an exception, i.e., not a "BUG
>BUG BUG". Pivoting on one record isn't very useful.

1. The set is NOT empty (wrong message)
2. The user can see for himself that there are very little records. Why
should I disturb him which such a stupid message. Usability!

Rick Beerendonk

Other Threads