What is the default value for sweep interval?

Refer to the subject, in Interbase documenation, I knew that the default
value is 10,000
but just saw an article on Internet says that the default value is 20,000 -
http://www.tietovayla.fi/BORLAND/INTERBAS/tech/oit.html

May I know which one is correct value?

Re:What is the default value for sweep interval?

Chua Wen Kiat wrote in message <3b05fb6e_2@dnews>...
>Refer to the subject, in Interbase documenation, I knew that the
default
>value is 10,000
>but just saw an article on Internet says that the default value is
20,000 -
>http://www.tietovayla.fi/BORLAND/INTERBAS/tech/oit.html

>May I know which one is correct value?

As far as I know it has always been 20000.

--
Wayne Niddery (WinWright Inc.)
RADBooks - http://www.logicfundamentals.com/RADBooks/delphibooks.html

Other Threads