Un francais en detresse

sund...@primenet.com (Sundial Services) wrote:
>In article <01bb757a$8cac90c0$420462c2@phcm> "Philippe Cazaux-Moutou" <p...@pratique.fr> writes:
>>A tous ceux qui ont voulu m aider pour Delphi 2.0
>>merci
>>mais pouvez-vous me reenvoyer le dernier message que vous m'avez envoy
>>car en mettant la nouvelle version de mail and news, j ai perdu tous mes
>>messages
>>merci
>When these messages in French are posted, if someone who is bilingual could
>re-post them with a translation I'm sure it would be beneficial in helping
>these people to get prompt answers.

"To all of you who helped me with my Delphi 2.0 problems, thanks.

"However, could you please repost the last message you sent me.
In setting up new mail and news versions, I lost all the old
messages.

"TIA"

Ken

Re:Un francais en detresse

A tous ceux qui ont voulu m aider pour Delphi 2.0
merci

mais pouvez-vous me reenvoyer le dernier message que vous m'avez envoy
car en mettant la nouvelle version de mail and news, j ai perdu tous mes
messages

merci

A bientot

Philippe Cazaux-Moutou
Paris - France

p...@pratique.fr

Re:Un francais en detresse

Sundial Services wrote:
> =
> In article <01bb757a$8cac90c0$420462c2@phcm> "Philippe Cazaux-Moutou" <=
p...@pratique.fr> writes:
> =
> >A tous ceux qui ont voulu m aider pour Delphi 2.0
> >merci
> =
> >mais pouvez-vous me reenvoyer le dernier message que vous m'avez envoy=
=E9
> >car en mettant la nouvelle version de mail and news, j ai perdu tous m=
es
> >messages
> =
> >merci
> =
> When these messages in French are posted, if someone who is bilingual c=
ould
> re-post them with a translation I'm sure it would be beneficial in help=
ing
> these people to get prompt answers.

I think it would read like this in English (sorry if it's not 100% right
as my native language is German):

Thank you all who wanted to help me with Delphi 2
But could you please resend the last message which you sent me because
due to a new installation of mail and news (-reader?, -system?;
annotation by me) I lost all my messages
Thank you.

Re:Un francais en detresse

Il semble que peu de francophones qui contribuent a` ce groupe, (moi,
je ne suis pas entre eux). Mais si vous y affichez des questions
pre'cises avec peute^tre des courts extraits du code logiciel Pascal,
je suis su^r que quelqu'un essaiera a` vous aider.

Few French-speakers seem to contribute to this group (and I'm not one
of them). But if you post specific questions, perhaps with code
snippets, I'm sure someone will read them and try to help.

--
John Nurick
j.nur...@dial.pipex.com

Re:Un francais en detresse

Il semble que peu de francophones qui contribuent a` ce groupe, (moi,
je ne suis pas entre eux). Mais si vous y affichez des questions
pre'cises avec peute^tre des courts extraits du code logiciel Pascal,
je suis su^r que quelqu'un essaiera a` vous aider.

Few French-speakers seem to contribute to this group (and I'm not one
of them). But if you post specific questions, perhaps with code
snippets, I'm sure someone will read them and try to help.

--
John Nurick
j.nur...@dial.pipex.com

Other Threads