Sorting Array + other array functions

Delphi 3 seems pretty light on functions to manipulate arrays.

Can anyone point me to any code or libs that manipulate arrays.

My primary interest is sorting arrays but I would also like other
functions:

eg Finding the Max/Min value of an array
     Finding/replacing  a value in an array
    Moving array elements up and down
    write/read array values to/from disk
    etc,etc.

TIA

Re:Sorting Array + other array functions

Hello Clyde,

You can get some Pascal and Delphi sources from my site :
Sort Factory : http://www.citeweb.net/delafoss/Sort/Factory.htm

Jump to "Benchmark" to find internal sorting sources or
"program sources" to find external sorting sources.

I hope this helps you.

Lionel Delafosse

Clyde England a crit dans le message
<382e823c.608515...@news.iinet.com.au>...

>Delphi 3 seems pretty light on functions to manipulate arrays.

>Can anyone point me to any code or libs that manipulate arrays.

>My primary interest is sorting arrays but I would also like other
>functions:

>eg Finding the Max/Min value of an array
>     Finding/replacing  a value in an array
>    Moving array elements up and down
>    write/read array values to/from disk
>    etc,etc.