Problem printing header/footer with the utillity prnmain.pas (Borland techtips)

Hi.

I've downloaded the prtmain.pas and tried to  print the header and footer
with som text (DEMO.PAS), but the text did not show on the paper.  The
header/footer box came out fine (with shading=225), but no text.  Itried
wid no shading, but still no text..?? does anyone have a good solution to
this... (i've traced the procedure and it dos execute the
writeline(xpos,text) line in the procedure, alignment = 1)

Regards Leif M. Svendsen.

Re:Problem printing header/footer with the utillity prnmain.pas (Borland techtips)

Leif Magne Svendsen wrote:

> Hi.

> I've downloaded the prtmain.pas and tried to  print the header and footer
> with som text (DEMO.PAS), but the text did not show on the paper.  The
> header/footer box came out fine (with shading=225), but no text.  Itried
> wid no shading, but still no text..?? does anyone have a good solution to
> this... (i've traced the procedure and it dos execute the
> writeline(xpos,text) line in the procedure, alignment = 1)

> Regards Leif M. Svendsen.

I'm using Delphi 2.01, windows 95 and a HP 4 SIMX printer (as well as an
Epson lq 400)
Leif.

Other Threads