Error 200 : Division by Zero

I'm using Turbo Pascal 7.0 on my brand new PC (Celeron 300Mhz) and just
unable to compile or run (Ctrl+F9) any of my previous program including
the
examples came together with Turbo Pascal 7.0.
I even tried on my friend PC (Pentium II 350Mhz), still recieving the
same
runtime error (200 : Division by Zero).
At first I thought it was my new OS - Windows 98 (I used to use Win95 on
my
old Pentium 200Mhz PC) but most of my friend have no problem running
Turbo
Pascal 7.0 (Compile or Run Program) under Windows 98 with their Pentium
base PC.

Can anybody help me???

Re:Error 200 : Division by Zero

http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/pascal/runerr200/

--
Klaus Hartnegg, Institut fuer Biophysik, Hansa-Strasse 9a, D-79104 Freiburg
hartn...@uni-freiburg.de   http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/

Other Threads