Data Pump - not transferring all the data

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this query, but it was the
closest newsgroup I could find... I've got a problem with the Data
Migration Wizard (dmw). I'd appreciate it if anyone can tell me what I'm
doing wrong...

I'm making a copy of an Interbase database. It contains 14 tables - some
are empty, the largest contains 81,993 records. So here's the steps I
take:

- Select source alias:  select Interbase db
- Select target alias:  select another Interbase db)
- Select tables to move:  press >> to select all
- Inspect or Modify Items:  shows no problems - all verified ok

Finally, I press 'Upsize' and it appears that the data pump goes away
and does its job. However, it doesn't - I get just 13 records in each of
the tables (those that contained data).

The report produced at the end doesn't indicate any problems either.
Here's a small extract of some typical entries:

[Object,Operation,OldName,OldType,NewName,NewType,Status]

1 Table Create Table CBL_INVOKES INTRBASE CBL_INVOKES INTRBASE Success
2 Table Create Table CBL_LOCAL_FILES INTRBASE CBL_LOCAL_FILES INTRBASE
Success
..
15 Table Create Foreign Key CBL_INVOKES INTRBASE CBL_INVOKES INTRBASE
Success
16 Table Create Foreign Key CBL_LOCAL_FILES INTRBASE CBL_LOCAL_FILES
INTRBASE Success
..
29 Table Move Data CBL_INVOKES INTRBASE CBL_INVOKES INTRBASE Success
30 Table Move Data CBL_LOCAL_FILES INTRBASE CBL_LOCAL_FILES INTRBASE
Success
..
50 Field N/A CBL_INVOKES:CBL_PROGRAM CHAR CBL_PROGRAM CHAR N/A
51 Field N/A CBL_INVOKES:CBL_INVOKES CHAR CBL_INVOKES CHAR N/A

If I do just one table with the dmw, say the largest, then everything is
copied across okay. But I don't really want to have to do it this way
for each table... Any ideas?

Regards,
Paul Shaw,
Manchester.