How to select multiplay items in TreeView?

I need to select some items in TreeView to move, remove and other group
operation. Can i do it without writting my own TreeView?
                                                Andrew Hanenko
\\HAV

Re:How to select multiplay items in TreeView?

In article <3825180E.4E4E8...@myst-tower.com>, Andrew Hanenko wrote:
> I need to select some items in TreeView to move, remove and other group
> operation. Can i do it without writting my own TreeView?

The standard MS treeview does not support multiselect. You can probably
fake it without too much work by using the Treenode.data property to
store your own selected flag and by painting the nodes yourself in
OnCustomDrawItem.

Re:How to select multiplay items in TreeView?

On Sun, 07 Nov 1999 09:11:26 +0300, Andrew Hanenko

<h...@myst-tower.com> wrote:
>I need to select some items in TreeView to move, remove and other group
>operation. Can i do it without writting my own TreeView?

I believe that you will have to build your own control, or find a
freeware/shareware control.  The TTreeview on the palette is based on
the Windows common control, and doesn't allow multi-selection.

However, check out the way that Explorer deals with this -- it
displays the subitems in a companion TListview, which _does_ support
multiselect.

Nick Hodges
TeamB

Andrew Hanenko <h...@myst-tower.com> wrote in message

> I need to select some items in TreeView to move, remove and other group
> operation. Can i do it without writting my own TreeView?

Get free ElTree Lite from my site.

--
Eugene Mayevski
Certified Master Delphi Programmer (TekMetrics ID=15403)

Other Threads