Quick Reports problem QRDBText

I have been working on a program that will allow the user to enter their own
table specifications at runtime.  I run into a small problem when attempting
to set up a quick report with the data on it.  I need to set which field
will be used for the data for a QRDBText field at runtime
Does anyone know how to do this?

Re:Quick Reports problem QRDBText

You can set the properties of the datafield property and also the
dataset property of the QRDBText component. The only question is where
to put this code. This can be done any time. If the properties are going
to change for every line you must put it in the BeforePrint event of the
band. Otherwise you can put it on the BeforePrint event of the report
itself so that the properties get initialised once and for all for the
complete report.

I hope this helps you.

Sukasu Computers Private Limited

--