Checking modified fields

>> Unfortunately, I am working with
>>local tables (Paradox tables) and I understand they don't handle
>>transactions. Can anyone help ?

You could grab a copy of the field values in the onBeforeEdit event
and then compare in the OnAfterPost event...

===
Bill

Re:Checking modified fields

I am trying to setup a procedure that will check all fields of a dataset
that is opened by a form. I am trying to check for fields that are modified
by a current update operation. In doing so, I will be able to update a
transaction table with the updated fields. Unfortunately, I am working with
local tables (Paradox tables) and I understand they don't handle
transactions. Can anyone help ? Thanks.

Other Threads