Full form QBE Delphi component

I am looking for a full form query by example component a-la informix
construct statement. Does anyone out there have one or have any words
of wisdom in writing one????

Javier Arroyo
Automated Environments * Roseville, CA
email 74734....@compuserve.com
fax 916-782-8557
phone 916-782-unix

Re:Full form QBE Delphi component

I saw one on Delphi Station recently, in the freeware (!) corner.

name is QBENAV01.ZIP.

will...@carsinfo.com (William Harris) wrote:
>In article <30875662.5...@euronet.nl>, dirks...@euronet.nl says...
>>I saw one on Delphi Station recently, in the freeware (!) corner.

>>name is QBENAV01.ZIP.
>Um, thanks (I think), but that doesn't tell me a lot.  What is Delphi Station?
>--
>William Harris                  (Standard disclaimers)
>will...@carsinfo.com            http://www.carsinfo.com/~william/

Surf a bit around. I found it in two days after a net-search on
'Delphi'... But here it is again:
http://www.teleport.com/~cwhite/wilddelphi.html

bye

Other Threads