MPEG Video Capture in Delphi

Hi,

I am try to write some code in delphi 1 that can capture from a 'Video EZ
II' Video Capture card and convert to an MPEG formatted data stream.  Can
anyone be of assistance??? Please E-mal me...

k...@enter.net.au

CYA Kris

Re:MPEG Video Capture in Delphi

On 17 Dec 1997 22:27:23 GMT, "Net Warp" <k...@enter.net.au> wrote:

>Hi,

>I am try to write some code in delphi 1 that can capture from a 'Video EZ
>II' Video Capture card and convert to an MPEG formatted data stream.  Can
>anyone be of assistance??? Please E-mal me...

>k...@enter.net.au

>CYA Kris

Does the video capture card support Microsoft Video for Windows? If it
does, then you can use the VfW AVICAP functions to stream the data.
Try to get a copy of the VfW Developers Kit (Or search for delphi VfW
components - there are several available).

David Block
dbl...@vdn.com

Other Threads