How to identify different users.

Can someone help me with this problem. I want to create user directories to
store configurating and private information for each user of my program. To
do this I have to correctly identify them.

I can get the windows username but that doesn't work with a Novell network,
the Novell username can be different from the Windows username and the
Novell username doesn't work with a Windows NT server. So is there a better
way to identify a user? If not I'd be forced to create my own login screens
and forget network login.

Robert

Re:How to identify different users.

[...]

Other Threads