Beta Testers Wanted

Hello,

I have recently posted a copy of some software that I have written that
I would some other people to take a look at and comment on.  It is
available from http://www.info.london.on.ca/~aa201.  The software is
called Presentor.  It is presentation software somewhat similar to MS
PowerPoint.  It runs in 640x480x256c and displays GIF and BMP files as
well as playing .MOD, .S3M, .669 and .FAR files (after they have been
converted).  The system requirements are a 386 with atleast 400K of EMS
memory.  Realalistically I think it needs about a 486DX50.  Your video
card must also be VESA compatible.  It is written in Turbo Pascal 7.0
and assembly language.  Please take a look at it.

Ben Stephenson
aa...@info.london.on.ca
http://www.info.london.on.ca/~aa201