ANN : SDL 4 Delphi Beta 2 Now available...

I posted this news to the DelphiGamer.com site last Saturday, but incase
some of you aren't regular vistors to the site I thought I would post it
to this newsgroup.

After some great work by Matthias Thoma from JEDI ( www.delphi-jedi.org
), I am pleased to announce that SDL 4 Delphi Beta 2 is now available
for download from...

http://www.DelphiGamer.com/dodownload.php?link=ftp://delphi-jedi.org/...
  It includes additional demos of a voxel terrain engine and plasma effect
( the audio demo will be available in the next release ) that all
compile under Delphi, Kylix and the FreePascal compiler and works on all
platforms that these compilers support.

--
Sincerely,

Dominique Louis
Aspiring Delphi Game Developer.
**  To Do Nothing is to Collaborate with the oppressor **
 From . . . . . . . : Dominique Louis
Email. . . . . . . : Domini...@SavageSoftware.com.au
Company. . . . . . : Savage Software Solutions
Web Site . . . . . : http://www.SavageSoftware.com.au
Delphi Games Site. : http://www.DelphiGamer.com
G4D Mirrror Site . : http://www.SavageSoftware.com.au/delphi/g4d
Delphi JEDI Site . : http://www.delphi-jedi.org