Interbase connection to Internet

Hi all, I am using TIBDatabase for my SQL Database.

Can I connect TIBDatabase via internet ?
Is this a syntax to connect via Internet
TIBDatabase->DatabaseName = 198.198.0.1:D:\Data\MyData.GDB ?

Thanks.

Regards
Agus.

Re:Interbase connection to Internet

That should work. Make sure port 3050 is open through your firewall.

--
Bill (TeamB)