Server Edition Media Kit and EasySoft ODBC driver

Hi:

I have to buy an EasySoft ODBC Driver, then I advise that Borland is
shipping it in the Interbase Certified Version.
My questions are:
1. Does the Server Edition Media Kit contain this driver?
2. Wich kind of licencing is adopted respect to this driver?
3. Could I use this driver with the Open Source Interbase that I'm using?

Thank you.

Fernando G. Filas

Re:Server Edition Media Kit and EasySoft ODBC driver

Can't answer #1 and 2, but the Easysoft ODBC driver should work fine with
the Open Source edition of Interbase.  You would need to purchase it
directly from Easysoft.  I assume the driver included with the certified
edition is only licensed for use with the certified edition.

Dan

"Fernando G. Filas" <ryr...@arnet.com.ar> wrote in message

> Hi:

> I have to buy an EasySoft ODBC Driver, then I advise that Borland is
> shipping it in the Interbase Certified Version.
> My questions are:
> 1. Does the Server Edition Media Kit contain this driver?
> 2. Wich kind of licencing is adopted respect to this driver?
> 3. Could I use this driver with the Open Source Interbase that I'm using?

> Thank you.

> Fernando G. Filas

Other Threads