TWebBrowser - displaying a Word document?

Hi.

Thanks for showing an interest.

I am using Delphi 6 with all updates, the apps run on: Windows 2000 with various versions
of Word.

I am using a TWebBrowser to display Word documents:

WebBrowser1.Navigate(DocPath + DocStrLst.Strings[index]);
(where DocStrLst holds the Word document .doc filenames)

 The problem I have is that the browser allows editing of the documents and shows the
ruler and view buttons from Word. Is there a
way to display just the document without showing the Word controls, and not asking if you
want to 'save the changes' when you navigate to another document?

If TWebBrowser cannot display Word documents without the controls, maybe I will have to
look at  showing PDF documents.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ron.