How is an Action link to a remote action at run-time

FormX has many buttons and the button's actions are linked to actions in
DataModuleX (in the IDE).

My question, at runtime how are the button's actions linked to the
actions on the DataModuleX object and if I create multiple instances of
the DataModuleX class how can I easily (without setting each button's
action) link all the buttons to the DataModuleX object which is created
secondly.

The button's action seems to automatically link to the associated action
on the first created instance of DataModuleX.

I hope this is not to confusing

Thanks
Adam