BDE Error can not modify the record because another user changed it

BDE Error can not modify the record because another user changed it

The problem occurs with a DB2 v7.2 database.
(I have that version combined with BDE version 5.02 5.11 and 5.22)

I managed to work around it by changing the update mode off my query
component to UpWhereAll (used to be UpWhereKeyOnly).

I would like to know if there is another solution to this problem??? (The
extend off adjustments is to big to us that workaround)

I also have the problem that vittrup mentioned early January

        From SQL-Explorer when I try to list db-tabels and views, I get the
following message:

          Property REMARKS does not exist

        no problem to connect to the database or to list functions, types
etc.

        What is the problem and is there walk-around?

with kind regards,

Jo