D7 + Rave + Mirroring global pages = Problem

Hi!
I did report with one Report page and one Global page. At global page I
put mirror component and inside that mirror I put some text and graphics..
Then I add mirror component to Report page and point that mirror to
global pages mirror.. Then I add one text component to Report page.

At designer everything looks fine, BUT.. When you press F9 and take
f.ex. Preview you can only see that "Text" from report page and NOT all
other stuff what is mirrored from global-page..

What I done wrong.. Or is this bug?

--
JJ

Re:D7 + Rave + Mirroring global pages = Problem

I have added example file to borland.public.attachements area with same
subject-line what orginal messages have!

--
JJ

Re:D7 + Rave + Mirroring global pages = Problem

jussi,

answered in <<nevrona.public.rave.reports.general>>

:-) thomas

btw: you can find a special-ng on borland-ng's:
borland.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.ravereports

"Jussi J??skel?inen" <jussi.jaaskelai...@TakeThisAndDotAway.tietotili.fi>
schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hi!
> I did report with one Report page and one Global page. At global page I
> put mirror component and inside that mirror I put some text and graphics..
> Then I add mirror component to Report page and point that mirror to
> global pages mirror.. Then I add one text component to Report page.

> At designer everything looks fine, BUT.. When you press F9 and take
> f.ex. Preview you can only see that "Text" from report page and NOT all
> other stuff what is mirrored from global-page..

> What I done wrong.. Or is this bug?

> --
> JJ

Other Threads