How to print mailing label by using continuos label paper

Hi there,

        Just wonder how to print the label to dot matrix printer using the
continous label paper?

        I have tried to print label to the computer form paper after set all
the
margin and alignment correctly, but after I have print one page
there will be a spacing between two pages and wouldn't print continuosly.

        Can anybody let me know what other setting that I need to set in
order
to enable the printing print continously after print one page?

Thanks

Filex

Re:How to print mailing label by using continuos label paper

You forgot to tell which reporting tool are you using.  :)

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

Re:How to print mailing label by using continuos label paper

Sorry, I'm using Quick Report 3.5

Guillermo Casta?o A <Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com> wrote in message

> You forgot to tell which reporting tool are you using.  :)

> Felix wrote:

> > Hi there,

> >         Just wonder how to print the label to dot matrix printer using
the
> > continous label paper?

> >         I have tried to print label to the computer form paper after set
all
> > the
> > margin and alignment correctly, but after I have print one page
> > there will be a spacing between two pages and wouldn't print
continuosly.

> >         Can anybody let me know what other setting that I need to set in
> > order
> > to enable the printing print continously after print one page?

> > Thanks

> > Filex

> --
> Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
> Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda
> Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com
> http://www.GrupoMillennium.com

Other Threads