Query.Refresh doesn't work???

Query.Refresh doesn't work in my program. But if I use Query.Close,
Query.Open it's ok.

What can be a problem?

Your response will be very appreciated.

Vladimir

Re:Query.Refresh doesn't work???

You're absolutely right I think refresh only works with live queries
on local tables.  You have to close and then open and you should
disablecontrols like:
with table do begin
  try
    disableControls;
    close;
    open;
  finally
    enableControls;

Rob

--------------------------------
email: Rob.Da...@unn.ac.uk
Web:   http://www.unn.ac.uk/~isu8

Re:Query.Refresh doesn't work???

Vladimir Rasin <vladimir.ra...@fantastic.ch> wrote:
>Query.Refresh doesn't work in my program. But if I use Query.Close,
>Query.Open it's ok.

That's the way it is ..... closing / reopening a query is the only way
to refresh it. Don't know whether it's a bug or a feature.....

Marc

[ Marc Scheuner, marc.scheu...@berner.ch  CH-3001 BERNE, Switzerland ]