Runtime error 200 in Pentium II 266 & 300

Hi,

I have an old MS-DOS program compiled with Borland Pascal 7 and work well
with all processor types (8088, 8086, 286, 386, 486, 586) except with the
new Pentium II processors at 266 and 300 Mhz.

The error reported is Runtime Error 200 at the load time of the executable.

But the more curious is that if i disable the cache memory of the processor
the program runs well, but very, very, very slowly (as a 386 sx), or if i
change the speed of the processor a minor speed (233 Mhz) then program runs
too.

Anybody knows if this is a problem of the BP 7 or is a problem of the Intel
processor?

Can somebody helps for solve this problem, i need all the power of my PII
but i need too this program.

Thanks a lot.

If you can help me, please reply to the address gma...@md-etiquetado.com

Gabi.

Re:Runtime error 200 in Pentium II 266 & 300

In article <3607a16f.23356126@wingate>, gma...@md-etiquetado.com writes
>Hi,

>I have an old MS-DOS program compiled with Borland Pascal 7 and work well
>with all processor types (8088, 8086, 286, 386, 486, 586) except with the
>new Pentium II processors at 266 and 300 Mhz.

>The error reported is Runtime Error 200 at the load time of the executable.

If you'd read the ng first and looked at the last few days of postings,
you would have found your solution. Please read before writing.

--
Pedt Scragg

Other Threads