changing compiler parameter

I just downloaded RHIDE, and every time it compiles something,
it adds an -E- into the command line of the compiler.

(it emits a call PPC386 -E- ???.pas, which means Omit Linking Stage)

As a result, no EXE is generated. This is very annoying, since
I cannot do debugging in RHIDE. (Debugging is the only reason
that I use RHIDE. If there is another better de{*word*81} available,
I will use it, and use the DOS editor instead for editing)

How do I turn off this option?

--
mailto:neo_neo_n...@hotmail.com

Re:changing compiler parameter

In article <8m6c5f$af...@eng-ser1.erg.cuhk.edu.hk>, rdtsc

<neo_neo_n...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I just downloaded RHIDE, and every time it compiles something,
> it adds an -E- into the command line of the compiler.

> (it emits a call PPC386 -E- ???.pas, which means Omit Linking Stage)

> As a result, no EXE is generated. This is very annoying, since
> I cannot do debugging in RHIDE. (Debugging is the only reason
> that I use RHIDE. If there is another better de{*word*81} available,
> I will use it, and use the DOS editor instead for editing)

> How do I turn off this option?

I don't know, but if your own options are added after this -E-, try
specifying -E+, this will override the previous -E-.

Jonas

Re:changing compiler parameter

> I don't know, but if your own options are added after this -E-, try
> specifying -E+, this will override the previous -E-.

I tried, and according to what I 'glimpse': the RHIDE
adds all custom switches BEFORE the internal switches...

Other Threads