How to make Printer settings as default

Hi Folks,

I want to change for all installed PS printers the TT settings by
code.See code below for what I tried (Delphi4).

This code works fine for the current session. I can start a new
printjob with those new settings active, but what I really need is to
make those changes Windows default.

Is there an easy way of telling Windows (9x and maybe NT as well) to
use those new settings as Windows defaults for this printer ?

var MyHandle:  Thandle;
    MyDevMode: pDevmode;
    MyDevice:  Array [0..255] of char;
    MyDriver:  Array [0..255] of char;
    MyPort:    Array [0..255] of char;
    n: Integer;
    h: hdc;
begin
  n:=0;         (* for first printer only *)
  Printer.PrinterIndex := n;
  Printer.GetPrinter(MyDevice, MyDriver, MyPort, MyHandle);
  MyDevMode := GlobalLock(MyHandle);
  try
    memo1.lines.add('Printer: '+printer.printers[n]);
    MyDEvMode^.dmFields:=0 ;
    MyDevMode^.dmFields := MyDevMode^.dmFields or DM_TTOption;
    MyDevMode^.dmTTOption:=dmtt_subdev;
    Printer.SetPrinter(MyDevice, MyDriver, MyPort, MyHandle);
  finally
    GlobalUnlock(MyHandle);
  end;
  PrintDialog1.execute; (* see if changes are active now *)
end;

-
Nach 28, Abs. 3 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
meiner Daten fr Werbezwecke oder Markt- und Meinungsforschung