Higher table level required

I always create my data files and indices in my program.  I recently tried
to add a descending index to one of my files and I got an error message
"Higher table level required."

1. I guess my first question is; What table level is used when I simply do a
TTable.CreateTable?

2. My second question is; How can I update an existing table to the level I
need to create a descending index with using code only (No Database Desktop
stuff)?

Thanks,
-= Jesse =-
http://www.msdlg.com
http://www.DaVinci-MIMS.com

Re:Higher table level required

Jesse Castleberry wrote:

> 2. My second question is; How can I update an existing table to the level I
> need to create a descending index with using code only (No Database Desktop
> stuff)?

This is the old Borland PXREST utility to change both Block sizes and
Paradox table level.
www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/files/pxrest.zip

Better bookmark this, if you think you'll need it later. Borland Search
engine does not find anything from their ZIP archives, nothing with
keyword 'pxrest' for example.

Markku Nevalainen

Other Threads