ListBox of a ComboBox

Hello

How can I found HWND of ListBox of a ComboBox? There is a ListHandle in
ComboBox Properties but it's always 0 (even when Combo has dropped down). My
ComboBox is OwnerDrawFixed style.

Thanks in advance.

bob daneshfar

Re:ListBox of a ComboBox

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:04:02 GMT, b...@dpi.net.ir wrote:
>How can I found HWND of ListBox of a ComboBox? There is a ListHandle in
>ComboBox Properties but it's always 0 (even when Combo has dropped down). My
>ComboBox is OwnerDrawFixed style.

ListHandle is only valid for csSimple combo boxes.  (Anyone ever used a
csSimple combo box?  Anyone ever *seen* one?)  Er...in answer to your
question, I don't know.

--
Report all {*word*201} mail to your Potsmaster.

Re:ListBox of a ComboBox

>How can I found HWND of ListBox of a ComboBox? There is a ListHandle in
>ComboBox Properties but it's always 0 (even when Combo has dropped down).
My
>ComboBox is OwnerDrawFixed style.

---
Have a look at: