Writing Screensavers In Delphi

Has anyone out there written a screensaver using Delphi? I am using
Delphi 3.0, and I want to write a screensaver for Win95. I have read the
help on screensavers in Win32 help, and I would appreciate a few tips
on how to start.
Thanks
Chris Fairall.
--
Remove AAA from email address to reply to me.

Re:Writing Screensavers In Delphi

El 4 Nov 1997 08:03:59 GMT Chris Fairall (AAAchr...@interact.net.au) escribio:
: Has anyone out there written a screensaver using Delphi? I am using
: Delphi 3.0, and I want to write a screensaver for Win95. I have read the
: help on screensavers in Win32 help, and I would appreciate a few tips
: on how to start.
: Thanks
: Chris Fairall.
: --
: Remove AAA from email address to reply to me.

  Try this page http://classic.physiol.cam.ac.uk/scr/
  Includes Delphi source for 32bit Screen Savers.

  Enjoy and send me a pretty Screen Saver ;-)
--
  Ricardo Mones Lastra - wmas...@aic.uniovi.es
  Centro de Inteligencia Artificial, Universidad de Oviedo en Gijon

Other Threads