MSSQL 7, IDAPI Access Violation, Run-time error 216

A quick update:

I went to Pervasive SQL 7, used the exact same SQL statement to create
the table and it's index, and was able to open that table without
problems.  I went back to MS SQL 7, dropped and recreated the table, and
still got an Access Violation in IDAPI.

I really think the problem is in the communication between IDAPI and MS
SQL 7.  Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks again,

Todd Grigsby,
Panoramic Software, Inc.

PS.  Please remove the "no." and "spam." if replying by email.

Re:MSSQL 7, IDAPI Access Violation, Run-time error 216

A minute ago I reported that I was unable to get the table definition to
work with MS Access.  I was wrong, the exact same table created in MS
Access has no problems.  I can open it just fine.

The customer wants MS SQL Server.  MS Access is not an option.

Anyone?

Todd Grigsby
Panoramic Software, Inc.

PS.  Please remove the "no." and "spam." if replying by email.

Other Threads