dbexpress :dbgrid and stored procedure - can't assign return parameter to a column in dbgrid

Hello,

I am using dbsource, Tsqldataset andTSQLstoredproc and DBgrid I tried to assign a return parameter from a stored procedure to dbgrid.

Who can help with a sample code that works using demo employee.gdb or any sample will do. ?

Thanks

Re:dbexpress :dbgrid and stored procedure - can't assign return parameter to a column in dbgrid

Hello,

I am using dbsource, Tsqldataset andTSQLstoredproc and DBgrid I tried to assign a return parameter from a stored procedure to dbgrid.

Who can help with a sample code that works using demp emplyee.gdb. ?

Thanks

Re:dbexpress :dbgrid and stored procedure - can't assign return parameter to a column in dbgrid

Are you using a provider and a clientdataset, then a datasource and finally
a dbgrid?

ex:

SQLDataset1 (or SQLStoredProc)

Provider1.Dataset := SQLDataset1

ClientDataset1.ProviderName := Provider1

Datasorce1.dataset := clientdataset1

dbgrid.datasource := datasource1

"voyager01" <h-muel...@angelfire.com> escribi en el mensaje

> Hello,

> I am using dbsource, Tsqldataset andTSQLstoredproc and DBgrid I tried to

assign a return parameter from a stored procedure to dbgrid.

> Who can help with a sample code that works using demo employee.gdb or any
sample will do. ?

> Thanks

Other Threads