Resolving naming conflicts with UpdateAction

(We are upgrading our D3 code to D5. )

I have a procedure/method of a component, similar to the OnUpdateRecord
event handler of TBDEDataSet, which has a var parameter called UpdateAction.
I am getting a compile error 'Not enough actual parameters' on the line that
sets the value of UpdateAction. I suspect its trying to call the
UpdateAction function of a TComponent.

What qualifier do I need in front of UpdateAction so I can set the value of
the parameter ?

Thanks,
Donna.

Re:Resolving naming conflicts with UpdateAction

It's OK, I fixed it. I had the assignment of UpdateAction in a 'with'
statement.

Other Threads