Looking for enhanced TCombobox

Hi there,

I'm looking for a simple Tcombobox component for Delphi 3
that has the same functionality as the standard component with the addition
of the OnMouseDown, OnMouseMove and OnMouseUp events implemented the same
way as with for example a Tlistbox or an Tedit.
Nothing else is required nor wanted, just that.

If you know where to find such a TCombobox component please (or know how to
make one!) please tell me where and/or how.

It is for use in an application that will be able to design 'data aware'
panels at runtime.
If you help me, i will send you the full source code of this project if you
want to.

Regards,

Marco Caspers.

For e-mail use the following address: nmjcasp...@dataweb.nl
The one in the header is bogus for spam block reasons.

Re:Looking for enhanced TCombobox

Hmm, typically RTFM.
Sorry to bother ya'll