Installing components on several machines?

Any good components I found, I end up installing on all our machines
which are running Delphi 4.02

Is there any neat trick like: Installing on a single machine and taking
some *specific Delphi files* and replacing those files on all other
machines!!

Thnaks in advance.

Satya
sa...@pagewell.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/1279/

Re:Installing components on several machines?

In article <36CC31EF.F74AA...@pagewell.com>, Satyanarayana Pothamsetti
wrote:

> Is there any neat trick like: Installing on a single machine and taking
> some *specific Delphi files* and replacing those files on all other
> machines!!

You might like to look at the Package Collection Editor (PCE) which
allows you to reduce the work to a single install per machine.

 Mike Orriss (m...@3kcc.co.uk)
 http://www.3kcc.co.uk/notetree.htm

Other Threads