Database Desktop w2000

32 bit Database Desktop is not compatible W2000 (build 2128) some buttons
doesn't work. Is there update to DD. I had use 16-bit DD instead which is
not  very annoying.

Re:Database Desktop w2000

This is a bug in the W2K beta that was fixed before the final release of W2K.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives

Other Threads