Quick Report - Printing Single Records

There were some messages regarding this subject which are no longer
available no the server.  So I'm wondering if someone would be able to
assist me into coaxing Quick Report to print a single record (of my
choice).  All my efforts have simply resulted in the first record within
the database being printed...

Re:Quick Report - Printing Single Records

Mark Bowman wrote:

> There were some messages regarding this subject which are no longer
> available no the server.  So I'm wondering if someone would be able to
> assist me into coaxing Quick Report to print a single record (of my
> choice).  All my efforts have simply resulted in the first record within
> the database being printed...

Need QReport info from the last 10 days or so? Try this:

http://xp5.dejanews.com/dnquery.xp?search=word&query=*&maxhits=50&fil...

mbow...@idirect.com ("Mark Bowman") wrote:

>There were some messages regarding this subject which are no longer
>available no the server.  So I'm wondering if someone would be able to
>assist me into coaxing Quick Report to print a single record (of my
>choice).  All my efforts have simply resulted in the first record within
>the database being printed...

Create a TQuery that selects the row, then let that TQuery be the
source of data for the report.

Robert W. Weeks                                    rwwe...@southwind.net
http://www2.southwind.net/~rwweeks                  Wichita, Kansas, USA

Re:Quick Report - Printing Single Records

>>There were some messages regarding this subject which are no longer
>>available no the server.  So I'm wondering if someone would be able to
>>assist me into coaxing Quick Report to print a single record (of my
>>choice).  All my efforts have simply resulted in the first record within
>>the database being printed...

>Create a TQuery that selects the row, then let that TQuery be the
>source of data for the report.

if you still want a TTable as the source, just leave the TQuickreport's
Datasource empty. It will only print the current record of the TTable...
Good luck

Other Threads