Multi user access to paradox 7 databases

------=_NextPart_000_01BC5A0B.0AF37A00

Hi,

My problem is that I have have an application running on a Win NT 4.0
environment. When I have more than
one user access the tables I get an error code 39 produced in the
\paradox\problem.db table. This
is described as the following ... "no. of records found (1069) does not
match number of header records".
An error code 31 is also produced ... "block pointers in block 1054 does
not match pointers in block 1055".

I have BDE running locally on each PC on the LAN all pointing to the net
dir. I am searching for answers/ideas. Is the problem with the O/S or
delphi or BDE. The problem is not apparent unless the users all log out and
try to log in again. The application may complain that the table indexes
need to be rebuilt.

Anybody have any ideas ....
Regards
Shay (Dublin, Ireland)
------=_NextPart_000_01BC5A0B.0AF37A00

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Hi,<br><br>My problem is that I have =
have an application running on a Win NT 4.0 environment. When I have =
more than<br>one user access the tables I get an error code 39 produced =
in the \paradox\problem.db table. This<br>is described as the following =
... &quot;no. of records found (1069) does not match number of header =
records&quot;.<br>An error code 31 is also produced ... &quot;block =
pointers in block 1054 does not match pointers in block =
1055&quot;.<br><br>I have BDE running locally on each PC on the LAN all =
pointing to the net dir. I am searching for answers/ideas. Is the =
problem with the O/S or delphi or BDE. The problem is not apparent =
unless the users all log out and try to log in again. The application =
may complain that the table indexes need to be rebuilt.<br><br>Anybody =
------=_NextPart_000_01BC5A0B.0AF37A00--