Data Flow Diagram and Data Dictionary

Hi,

I'm doing a school project which have to do with System Analysis and
Design and I was wondering if anyone know what what kind of program do I
use to do Data Flow Diagrams and Data Dictionary( data flow description,
structure, elements, etc..)? Thanks.

 axis

Re:Data Flow Diagram and Data Dictionary

Axis,

We use Visio, works great and is really simple to use.  We've even taken
Visio and Delphi one step further using OLE automation.  We have our
users put the flow of a program into a database and we spit out a Visio
document created on-the-fly.

--
Tim Victor
350 Steeplechase Drive