Telnet application required

...of course with sources. Probably these codes are somewhere
available but I don't know where ? I'm not interested to much in
technical details but I want some capabilities doesn't exist in
standard terminal application in Windows95. Maybe good solution will
be modifying any telnet...

ycie jest Mandarynkowym Snem.
Piotr Trzcionkowski
tel. +48 (32) 1-284-907
http://www.cto.us.edu.pl/~trzcionk
Prosz unika? prywatnych kopii z newsw !!!

Re:Telnet application required

trzci...@us.edu.pl (Piotr Trzcionkowski) wrote:
>...of course with sources. Probably these codes are somewhere
>available but I don't know where ? I'm not interested to much in
>technical details but I want some capabilities doesn't exist in
>standard terminal application in Windows95. Maybe good solution will
>be modifying any telnet...

I do have a Telnet emulator source. However:

- it's built on top of FTP Sofware SDK's Telnet library
- it's written in C
- it's for the KAE GUI (sort of GEM clone), not Windows

Interested ?
-------------------------
   Frederic G. MARAND
  Agorus SA / OSI SARL
      f...@soon.com
-------------------------

Re:Telnet application required

Sun, 27 Apr 1997 09:10:05 GMT, f...@soon.com (Frederic MARAND)
napisa3(a):

>trzci...@us.edu.pl (Piotr Trzcionkowski) wrote:

>>...of course with sources. Probably these codes are somewhere
>>available but I don't know where ? I'm not interested to much in
>>technical details but I want some capabilities doesn't exist in
>>standard terminal application in Windows95. Maybe good solution will
>>be modifying any telnet...

>I do have a Telnet emulator source. However:

>- it's built on top of FTP Sofware SDK's Telnet library
>- it's written in C
>- it's for the KAE GUI (sort of GEM clone), not Windows

>Interested ?

Rather not cause first and third points. Maybe later if I won't find
any other. Thanks for information.

Piotr Trzcionkowski
tel. +48 (32) 1-284-907
http://www.cto.us.edu.pl/~trzcionk
Prosz unika? prywatnych kopii z newsw !!!

Other Threads