Saving/Loading wave-file to disk/memory

Hai,

I want to load a wav-file into memory and then save it back
to disk again, how do I do this???
If you could give me an example I would be very very happy.

Thanx in advance

Almer Tigelaar
tigel...@tref.nl
http://huizen.dds.nl/~almer1

Re:Saving/Loading wave-file to disk/memory

> I want to load a wav-file into memory and then save it back
> to disk again, how do I do this???
> If you could give me an example I would be very very happy.

I coded few softs obout sound processing and i always use the same method (
i believe it is not the best...but don't know anything else ) :
I simply use combination of pointers ( linked lists ) to store a wave file
file in memory so i can process sound effects or FFT.

--
Bruno BROLIS
e-mail : bro...@id-net.fr

Other Threads