Purchase of Borland TP 7.0 Object Pascal

I am having difficulty finding a reseller who has
Borland's Object Pascal 7.0 in stock. Any suggestions
as to where I should go? (If I sound like a neophyte,
... I most certainly am). I tried Borland's web site,
but ironically could not come up with it. Thank you.

Fritz Mielke - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

Re:Purchase of Borland TP 7.0 Object Pascal

milkman...@usa.net wrote:
> I am having difficulty finding a reseller who has
> Borland's Object Pascal 7.0 in stock. Any suggestions
> as to where I should go? (If I sound like a neophyte,
> ... I most certainly am). I tried Borland's web site,
> but ironically could not come up with it. Thank you.

> Fritz Mielke - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

Assuming you're referring to Borland Pascal With Objects 7.0, you can't find
it in stock anywhere; it was discontinued a couple years ago and is no longer
supported by Borland (though Turbo Pascal 7.0 is still sold).  Occasionally
someone posts a for sale message here, but you could also try the appropriate
misc.forsale.* group(s).

milkman...@usa.net wrote:

> I am having difficulty finding a reseller who has
> Borland's Object Pascal 7.0 in stock. Any suggestions
> as to where I should go? (If I sound like a neophyte,
> ... I most certainly am). I tried Borland's web site,
> but ironically could not come up with it. Thank you.

We stock it on http://www.wdn.com/ems/oldtools/borland.htm , but it's
sold out right now. It's not cheap ($495, used),
so you may wish to reconsider if you don't NEED it. If you want us to
add you to our wait list, let me know. BTW, leave out the "turbo." What
you want is "Borland Pascal 7.0 with Objects."
--
Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
EMS Professional Software/Consulting

milkman...@usa.net wrote:
> I am having difficulty finding a reseller who has
> Borland's Object Pascal 7.0 in stock. Any suggestions
> as to where I should go? (If I sound like a neophyte,
> ... I most certainly am). I tried Borland's web site,
> but ironically could not come up with it. Thank you.

You're out of luck. I saw it the other day in our
local computer shop remaindered at $150 (Australian
dollars, that's US$100!). I nearly bought it, as a
collection piece, but stinginess got the better of
me. I don't know if they still have it (they had two
copies). Other shops might be remaindering it here
in Australia, too, possibly even cheaper. Like me to
have a look around?

Re:Purchase of Borland TP 7.0 Object Pascal

Hallo Eric

On 18.02.98 ems wrote to :

>We stock it on http://www.wdn.com/ems/oldtools/borland.htm , but it's
>sold out right now. It's not cheap ($495, used),

You're kidding, don't you?

I payed about $70 for a used BP7 including all books!

Best wishes
Franz

EMail: Franz.Ari...@t-online.de

Other Threads