TDBGrid is good, but mabey it could be better

Background:
I'm a Clipper programmer moving to Delphi. Clipper grids
(TBrowse) allow the user to lock the left x number of columns.

Question:
I know that TStringGrid has a FixedCols property, but TDBGrid
does not. Is there any alternative?

Also:
Is it possible to have more than 1 line of column heading.
This too is a Clipper feature. TStringGrid also supports this,
but again TDBGrid does not.

Any help would be appreicated.

John

Re:TDBGrid is good, but mabey it could be better

Check out Woll2Woll's InfoPower data-aware components. They allow locking
columns, multiline cells, and much more.

InfoPower: You're going to have to start paying me for this! :--)

Clay Shannon

B. Clay Kollenborn-Shannon
InfoHighway 101, P.O. Box 1116, San Andreas,CA 95249
Baseball software
ClaySie...@aol.com

Other Threads