Making Delphi program re-entrant for win2000 AS terminal servr

does anyone know what has to be done to make a delphi program re-entrant for
win2k as terminal server , the exe is 5 meg and when another user opens the
program also i get mem usage increase of about 6 meg , so terminal server
does not think delphi code is re entrant , can anyone help or point me in
right direction , btw where is a irc channel for delphi programmers

Johan Russouw in South Africa

Re:Making Delphi program re-entrant for win2000 AS terminal servr

JRS:  In article <3a8b4d1...@news1.mweb.co.za>, seen in
news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Johan Russouw <j...@ilovejesus.com> wrote
at Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:26:24 :-

>does anyone know what has to be done to make a delphi program re-entrant for
>win2k as terminal server , the exe is 5 meg and when another user opens the
>program also i get mem usage increase of about 6 meg , so terminal server
>does not think delphi code is re entrant , can anyone help or point me in
>right direction , btw where is a irc channel for delphi programmers

There are many newsgroups with "Delphi" in their names, but this is not
one of them.  Your shift key is broken.

Other Threads