RegisterWindowMessage

Can someone send my a program or a partial code the demonstrates the use

of the RegisterWindowMessage command.

Thanks in advance.
Bashan.

Re:RegisterWindowMessage

vision heeft geschreven in bericht <3574FC74.B099E...@netvision.net.il>...
|Can someone send my a program or a partial code the demonstrates the use
|
|of the RegisterWindowMessage command.
|
|Thanks in advance.
|Bashan.

var
 My_Unique_MessageID: integer;
..
My_Unique_MessageID := RegisterWindowMessage('SOME_UNIQUE_STRING');
or
My_Unique_MessageID := RegisterWindowMessage(PChar(YourString));
..
Send/PostMessage( AWindowHandle, My_Unique_MessageID, 0, 0 );

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
dirk.claessens@village.#NOSPAM#uunet.be
dirk.claessens.dc@belgium.#NOSPAM#agfa.com
remove #NOSPAM#  from mailheader

Re:RegisterWindowMessage

Yep!
var
RegisteredMsg:Integer;
begin
RegisteredMsg:=RegisterWindowMessage('any_string');
end;

Not so hard, eh?

JG

vision ??? a ???? <3574FC74.B099E...@netvision.net.il> ...

>Can someone send my a program or a partial code the demonstrates the use

>of the RegisterWindowMessage command.

>Thanks in advance.
>Bashan.

Other Threads