general method to fax documents and to transfer fax number by params?

Hello,

does anybody know a way to fax documents in delphi-applications?

The fax nummber should be transfered by a database field or by params.

Is there a general way or do I have to use interfaces of special fax
programms?

Thank you

Alfred

Re:general method to fax documents and to transfer fax number by params?

Hello,
If you have found an answer to your question, I was wondering if you could
share it with me. I am trying to add the ability to fax documents to my
Delphi 4.0 application, but have no clue where to start looking.
-- M

"alfred" <i...@g-edv.de> wrote in message

> Hello,

> does anybody know a way to fax documents in delphi-applications?

> The fax nummber should be transfered by a database field or by params.

> Is there a general way or do I have to use interfaces of special fax
> programms?

> Thank you

> Alfred

Other Threads