PLZ HELP

Copy "BGI" files to the directory where you've got this program. Or change:

initgraph (detect,'');   ====>      initgraph (detect,'c:\bp\bgi');   {there
you've got some BGI-s}

--
Sorry for bad english (I'm from Slovenia)!
Matija Polajnar

Re:PLZ HELP

In article <HmKK1.2092$_4.2899...@nntpserver.swip.net>, Jim Persson
<Jim.Pers...@{*word*104}Dude.com> writes
>I made a program that writes the text

<snip>
Look up Initgraph in the help

>I have included the source code and the binary....

It is not Netiquette to post binaries to non-binary groups.

>You can answer to this email:

You must be joking, right ?

[newsgroups snipped]

--
Pedt Scragg

No-one is completely useless, they can always be a bad example.

Re:PLZ HELP

hello Matija
i don't read all the pascal ng
so what was the question you gave this answer ?
Sorry for my  bad english too (i'm french ,or more exactly i live in
france )
bye
patrick
marseille
Matija polajnar a crit dans le message <6tg1k4$62...@planja.arnes.si>...
>Copy "BGI" files to the directory where you've got this program. Or change:

>initgraph (detect,'');   ====>      initgraph (detect,'c:\bp\bgi');
{there
>you've got some BGI-s}

>--
>Sorry for bad english (I'm from Slovenia)!
>Matija Polajnar

Re:PLZ HELP

Ok, when i ran your program the same you described happens: nothing
But when i had changed the program with the BGI-path all was ok.
In your program there wasn't any BGI-path entered!
There was no error message, because this would only happen when
a Graph procedure is called. But you exit before with GraphResult and
Halt(1)!
So just try BGI-path in InitGraph, like InitGraph(gd,gm,'c:\bp\bgi')!

Bye!

p.s.: Your text looks very funny!

Other Threads