Params and TIBQuery

I wanted to find out some technical details about the TIBQuery component and
the parameter usage:
1. What is the exact syntax of using the ParamByName property?
2. I use the following Params usage:
QUERY->Params->Items[0]->AsString = "text" ;
3. Now, when I have several params (say, 5) when I try to access only the
fifth one:
QUERY->Params->Items[4]->AsString = "text" ;
I receive an EListError.
Any ideas?

Re:Params and TIBQuery

You might want to try ParamByName('string')

--
Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions

InterBase Workbench - The Developer Tool for InterBase
http://www.interbaseworkbench.com

"Matthew P. Kosorok" <mattkoso...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> I wanted to find out some technical details about the TIBQuery component
and
> the parameter usage:
> 1. What is the exact syntax of using the ParamByName property?
> 2. I use the following Params usage:
> QUERY->Params->Items[0]->AsString = "text" ;
> 3. Now, when I have several params (say, 5) when I try to access only the
> fifth one:
> QUERY->Params->Items[4]->AsString = "text" ;
> I receive an EListError.
> Any ideas?

Other Threads